- Can I use tethering?
- It can be use for free if the device to which this SIM card is inserted has a tethering function and also can specify the APN.
- Can I use SMS? (e.g. short message service, short mail)
- You can use the SMS service in the call SIM from the beginning.
Data-only SIM user can use SMS service with the option of additional 150 yen per month.
- Will I be provided the e-mail address?
- There is no e-mail address.
Moreover, if you use MNP (mobile number portability), the carrer mail that you were using previously can not be used.
- Where can I check, print or change registration information and usage status?
- Please refer to the requested information on Mypage.
*Because we do not issue a document like specification, please print it by the user.
- Are there any have cancellation fees for 2-year-contract or others?
- There is no 2-year-contract, but cancellation fee occures to call SIM when you canceled within 12 months after contract.
Even if the data SIM is canceled in the middle of the month, monthly fee will be incurred.
- Can I select a phone number when applying with a voice call SIM?
- You can not select a phone number, so you will use a number assigned by system automatically.
- Can I use e-mail, internet or phone call at abroad?
- By this SIM, the phone call and data communication can not be used in overseas. However, data communication supported by Wi-Fi is available.
- Can I not communicate if the monthly traffic exceeds the contracted communication capacity?
- Communication is available, but the communication speed is slow.
By charging (purchasing) additional data, high-speed data communication can be made available within 24 hours of your purchase.
※ Charge can be done on Mypage.
- Is free call service available?
- You can use the option of unlimited calls for 10 minutes in a call for 850 yen per month.
- What types of smartphones or iPhones are available to use?
- Any devices purchased by Docomo, or devices with SIM free or SIM unlocked can be used.
If you use the device made in foreign countries, please use the device with the technical standards conformity certificated mark.
However, you can not be use with 3G or earlier communication devices except for large capacity plans. (e.g. 4S or earlier for iPhone)
- Where can I check the phone number or identification number?
- It is described on the SIM card or on the cardboard that is mailed with the SIM card.
You can check it on mypage, but if you can not login to Mypage you will need to have the cardboard for inquiries, so please keep it in a safe place.
- How can I change the content of my contract?
- You can change your contract plan from Mypage.
The change of plan will be applied on the beginning of next month.
※The switch of the data-only plan and call plan can not be applied from My page.Please apply from the inquiry form.
- How can I cancel the contract?
- You can perform procedure for canceling a contract on Mypage.
- I lost my SIM card. Is it possible to stop using the service?
- Yes, you can suspend the service.
Please use the inquiry form to request a service suspension.
If you do not suspend service, voice and data communication may be used by the third party.
- Are there any period that I can not use the phone number?
- In the case of MNP (mobile number portability), the phone number will be switched in a few minutes after completing the procedure from Mypage. The phone number may not be available in the meantime.
Even if you do not proceed, it will automatically switch on the next day to the 5th day after arrival of the SIM card.
Moreover, the switching date will be the cancellation date of the mobile phone company currently in use.
- Is it possible to make a new contract even if I am not Japanese nationality?
- If your current address is in Japan, you can use it.
*If current address is overseas, customers belonging to VAIJ can only make the new contract.
- Are there any important point when using MNP (mobile number portability)?
- Please check that the device you are using is SIM-free or SIM unlocked, it is docomo device, and it supports the line of the usage plan before transfering MNP.
When applying an MNP, you need an "MNP reservation number" that has 10 or more expiration date.
The MNP reservation number is issued from the mobile company that you are currently using.
If the expiration period is less than 10 days, it is necessary to reissue the number.
Moreover, the MNP needs to match the current used registration information and the application information.
- Can a minor use this service?
- Yes, you can use it.
You must have a custody consent form and your custody confirmation documents to apply it.
If you are a minor and do not have a credit card, you can apply with a credit card in the name of the parent.
- How long does it take from subscription to use?
- The date of receipt will vary depending on the plan.
*SIM is ready to use at the time it arrives at the hand excluding MNP.
If there is a defect in the application content or identity verification documents, there may be delays in shipping or cancellation of the application.
- I can not use the communication even I set up the APN.
- If you can not improve it by the following procedure, please ask in the inquiry form.
- 【1】Restart the device
- 【2】Remove the SIM card, check the size of SIM, up and down, front and back with the instruction of the device, and insert it again *It is necessary to insert SIM opposite to the image of the appearance depending on the device. If inserted in wrong direction or size of SIM, both SIM card and device may be damaged.Please be sure to insert the SIM card after checking the manual of device.
- 【3】Review and redo of APN setup
- 【4】Restart the device *If possible, turn off the power, remove battery pack, install battery pack, and then turn on power.
- What should I do with the questions that are not written in here?
- Please send us your questions from the inquiry form.
Toll‐free number: 0120-580398