Deal of personal information
Announcement regarding personal information
IDEASPARK Inc. handles important information about its customers, or contractors, as a telecommunications carrier, and fully recognizes its responsibility to strictly implement the safety management of personal information. For this reason, IDEASPARK has established the personal information protection policy described below, and shall endeavor to appropriately acquire, use, and provide personal information. This policy is to be made known throughout the company and shall also be announced outside the company. The terms used in this announcement are as defined in "Act on the Protection of Personal Information (Act No. 57 of 2003) " (hereinafter referred to as "APPI").
Administrator of personal information
1. IDEASPARK will appoint an internal administrator for personal information and shall have him or her manage personal information appropriately.
Acquisition and use of personal information
2. In principle, IDEASPARK will acquire personal information about contractors to the scope necessary for those contractors to use the services provided by IDEASPARK (hereinafter referred as “this Services”). The use of such acquired personal information is described below. IDEASPARK will never acquire personal information by improper methods..
【Purposes of use】
- ① Performing the business operations relating to the provision of the Services (including collecting charges, providing service support, and giving contractors notices and notifications necessary for business operations).
- ② Conducting questionnaire surveys and analyzing the results to maintain and improve the level of the Services.
- ③ Sending information about the services offered by IDEASPARK, including information introducing the other services currently offered by IDEASPARK or new services being launched by IDEASPARK, by e-mail or others.
- ④ Responding to inquiries from contractors about the Services.
- ⑤ Conducting any other activities related to the matters listed above.
3. IDEASPARK will use and provide personal information to the scope necessary for the purposes of use specified in the preceding clause.
Provision to third parties
4. IDEASPARK will not provide and/or disclose any personal data without obtaining prior principal’s consent, including principal’s acceptance of the term of service in relation to the Services, to third parties unless the provision to third parties is necessary according to APPI or other laws and regulations.
Security control of personal information
5. IDEASPARK will implement all necessary and appropriate action for the security control to guard against risks affecting personal information, such as unauthorized access to personal data and personal information leaks, loss, and/or damage.
Disclosure, correction, and deletion of personal information
6. If a personal information provider himself or herself requests that IDEASPARK disclose the purposes of use of personal data retained by IDEASPARK and disclose the personal data held on said provider, or if he or she requests that personal information about him or her be corrected, supplemented with additional information, or deleted, IDEASPARK shall promptly respond to said request in accordance with APPI.
7. IDEASPARK may outsource all or some of the work related to the handled personal data to an entity other than IDEASPARK or provide personal information to such an entity to the scope necessary for the purposes of use specified in section 2. In any such case, IDEASPARK will manage the consignee to ensure that they conform to the appropriate personal information protection standard.
Compliance with laws and regulations and improvement of efforts
8. IDEASPARK shall comply with APPI, as well as all other applicable laws and regulations relating to personal information, as well as the guidelines and other norms established by the country and, at the same time, shall continuously strive to improve IDEASPARK's personal information protection and management system.
Complaints and inquiries about personal information
9. Any complaints and inquiries about the handling of personal information, as well as requests to check and modify the personal data retained by IDEASPARK, mentioned in Section 6, please contact to IDEASPARK’s contact below regarding personal information. IDEASPARK will promptly respond to them to a reasonable extent.
IDEASPARK Inc. (User support e-mail address)